We are looking for a qualified UX content strategist to join our team. UX content strategists are a part of the voice of this tech company. They implement the text seen and heard in products and services across the web and mobile.
You will work with stakeholders to determine strategy and drive forward efforts to create the necessary content with either internal or external resources. You will collaborate with project managers, product managers, web developers, marketing team, content writers, engineers, designers, researchers, and others to imagine, design, test, and deliver our products, services, and features.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills.
- Collaborate with designers, analysts, researchers, prototypers, product managers, and engineers to understand and define product or service requirements.
- Manage clear, concise product copy across a variety of surfaces.
- Act as a subject matter expert and point of contact for UX writing, including testing and localization.
- Additional responsibilities include ensuring execution drives cohesive product narratives across all touch points, helping to develop and promote guidelines and standards, and generally lending a hand as needed.
- Meeting with Project Managers and Stakeholders to learn about their goals/objectives.
- Determine if a true content messaging strategy is needed.
- Create written documentation to map out the strategy and deliver consistent messages across all platforms when needed.
- Establish messaging guidelines and templates, including websites, company newsletters design, and output.
- Ensuring that the web content produced is aligned with UX guidelines.
- Managing assets and eliminating redundant efforts.
- 3-5 years of product UX writing experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing or communications related role.
- Portfolio of demonstrated UX writing and content strategy projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, HCI, English, Journalism, PR or other relevant programs/experience.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience working closely with marketing, design, research, engineering, project, and product management teams.
- Background in writing, editing, and proofreading for web.
- Expertise in managing multiple projects and/or clients at once.
- Identifies priorities and plans accordingly.
- Experience in B2B or Tech environment a PLUS!
- Expert knowledge in digital marketing channels and content creation.
- Ability to make content decisions based on established voice and tone tenets.
- Understanding of, and passion for, interaction design principles.
- Desired Demonstrated project management skills.
- Engaging presentation and storytelling skills, using both language and imagery.
- Experience with consumer software products and/or services.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented.
- Level-headed and positive attitude under pressure.
- Ability to manage workload and meet deadlines.
- A passion for learning new skills.
- Strong web and Mac desktop skills – we use Google Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and various web-based tools such as Kapost, Trello, Fogbugz, MailChimp, and JIRA.
About Block.one LLC
Block.one LLC is a creator of Decentralized Autonomous Corporations (DACs), a concept introduced by CTO Daniel Larimer in 2014 that empowers open source communities to disrupt existing centralized business models. Currently we, along with others globally, are developing EOSIO, a revolutionary open-source decentralized blockchain infrastructure that will be used worldwide as the basis for developing countless high-throughput blockchain applications. We are looking for extraordinary technology professionals to join the Block.one LLC team in our continuing quest to enhance, refine and scale EOSIO for our rapidly expanding developer community.
Published by Block.one, EOSIO is a blockchain protocol that enables horizontal scaling of decentralized applications, allowing developers to efficiently create high performance distributed applications. The EOSIO software provides accounts, authentication, databases, and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters. This allows for horizontal scalability, replaces user fees with an ownership model, and powers simple deployment of decentralized applications. Check out the EOSIO GitHub repository to read our source code and, for more information, visit the resources section of the EOSIO website.