We are looking for an experienced IT Systems Administrator to join our team in Hong Kong. The IT Systems Administrator will join the Information Technology Team to support our rapidly growing staff. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment…
Block.one is a software publisher specializing in high performance blockchain technologies. Its first project, EOSIO, an open-source blockchain protocol designed to enable secure data transfer and high-performance decentralized applications, has received global recognition as the first performant blockchain platform for developers, following its introduction in May 2017.
Through its affiliate, Block.one Hong Kong provides software development and consultancy services through its office in Central, Hong Kong. We are continuing to look for global and local talent to join us in Hong Kong to offer creative solutions based on the latest technological innovations and trends.
To support our expansion, we require an experienced Workday Administrator to support our Finance Team. We are looking for a confident and self-motivated individual to join our company for the opportunity to work in a role that could evolve very quickly. We are a nimble organization, and the person will have many opportunities to evolve the role and take responsibility for other systems and across departments as needed and as appropriate.
- Immediate responsibility to provide system administration to the Workday Financials system
- Configure the system to meet analysis specification as functional configuration analyst for Workday financial implementation
- Maintenance of the security policies, roles and responsibilities. Full systems ownership and functional point of contact
- Configuration, testing and deployment of business processes
- Establish and execute timely Workday data processing
- Conduct data integrity audits to ensure high level of data governance and accuracy
- Design and build reports and dashboards for reporting and further analysis
- Lead future implementation and integrations projects as the business evolves and new business lines develop.
- Use initiative and experience to ensure optimal and effective use of the system
- Working with the relevant teams to identify and resolve data issues
- Analyse and debug issues and make necessary configuration changes to meet analysis specification
- Documentation of all configurations and business processes
- Ensure updates are appropriately effected and where necessary conduct testing
- Deployment planning and conducting appropriate training of users. Assist users with "how to" questions
- Unique solutions and integrations ideas for an evolving business
- Manage confidential information in an appropriate and professional manner
- Be prepared to travel to other locations if necessary
Experience & qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/IT/Finance or related field
- Advantageous if the candidate has prior experience with Workday financials
- Minimum of 5 years experience with ERP systems
- Knowledge of Workday Financials including Financial Accounting, Expenses, Procurement, Business Assets, Payroll, Integrations and Security
- Strong interpersonal skills with a strong collaboration mindset
- Problem solving and data modelling skills
- Ability to manage through ambiguity and priorities effectively
- “Can-do, make it happen” attitude